Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Returning To the Blog

Hello, all. I finally had some time to update this site today. Life and work have been very interesting these last couple of years and unfortunately, the blog suffered.
I've transitioned into being a virtual assistant, which fits in nicely with my life and travel schedules. I am still writing, though lately it's  been more for websites and business correspondence. I recently had my rights returned to me for some older published work and plan to edit, revise, and rewrite and get these published once more. It's been a slow process, but I'm excited.
So what can you expect on this site? More talking about my life interests....not just writing and publishing. Stop by to see my photos, read about my travels, hear about my beloved dog, read about my Disney obsession. You may even get a story or two about my boyfriend and family (if they approve!)
Thanks for reading....see you soon!

No comments: